Friday, February 11, 2011

INTRODUCING LENNON WYATT KOITER

Our beautiful bundle of boy, Lennon Wyatt, came home to us yesterday afternoon, 2/10/11 at 4:08 PM!!!! Lennon weighs a whopping 9lbs. and is 22in. long. When you consider that he was 10 days early -- it's shocking to think that he would have been close to 10lbs if he was born on time. I shudder to think what would have been if he had come late....;0) The labor was smooth and much easier than my first. The total time was 10 hours, with early labor lasting about 6 hours and active labor about 4. I pushed for about 30 minutes (which was heinously fast) and before we knew it we were holding our perfect little man. Lennon and I are in perfect health and we are all taking it easy and recovering quietly at home. I will continue to update!!!

3 comments:

Lital and Sam Klein said...

Congrationlations to you all! He's perfect!

Hillary said...

Congrats Amanda, Jason & big brother Miles!!! Welcome to the world Lennon! So happy for all 4 of you. I've loved following your journey up til now Amanda...can't wait to watch him grow. :)

Unknown said...

Welcome, baby Lennon!

Post a Comment