Sunday, August 8, 2010

12 WEEK BELLY PIC

Well -- there it is in all it's pointy glory!!! Beautiful baby LEN??? is making quite the appearance at such an early stage in the pregnancy. I absolutely look pregnant and people are already noticing the bumpy bump!!! Yippee!!! I am feeling a million times better, and even mentioned to Jason this past week that I would like to get back to working out!!! The energy has finally returned. And thank goodness that pesky morning sickness disappeared too!!! I am so relieved that this will be our last week of the first trimester and that we will be moving onward and upward!!! This week we finally get to see the baby and maybe -- just maybe -- we will find out the sex. If it's a boy (as I suspect) then we are sure to notice the nub we noticed with Miles at the 12 week ultrasound!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment