Sunday, August 1, 2010

INTELLIGENDER SAYS -- BOY!!!!!

So -- we caved -- actually I caved -- and took the Intelligender Predictor Test. It's silly, I know, but I got bored. For those of you who don't know what the Intelligender Test is, it predicts the gender of your baby by measuring the PH of your urine. Alkaline -- BOY. ACIDIC -- GIRL. My test showed BOY. Personally, I don't know how much I buy into it. I'm skeptical -- especially since I tested my saliva with litmus paper the day after and sure enough it was alkaline. All that being said, it was a fun way to pass the time, and now we have some pics and a story to tell about this pregnancy. Now we just have to wait a few more weeks before we find out, for sure, whether or not we are carrying a precious little man or sweet little lady!!! We cannot wait!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment