Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BABY DREAMS

It's almost official -- we're having a boy!!! Okay -- so -- No, A doctor did not confirm this and we have yet to even see the baby in ultrasound, but I am convinced more than ever that we are having a boy. Before we got pregnant with Miles, I had a dream that Jason was chasing a little blonde haired boy around a grassy field. He looked just like Miles does -- and lo and behold -- we have Miles. The other night I had a dream that Baby numero dos was riding in his infant car seat. He was a smaller baby than Miles was, had darker blonde hair, and even though he looked different than Miles, he still looked just like him!!! They were clearly brothers -- and he was clearly a BOY!!!! I have had a sneaking suspiscian that we had another boy on deck and this dream only solidifies my hunch!!! Only time will tell -- I guess we'll know for sure in a few weeks. That being said -- if the tech says girl -- I will fall over with shock!!! I, of course, would love to have a girl -- but I am convinced that momma will be the center of two little boys' world!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment