Thursday, August 12, 2010

THE BABY K'TAN - CHRONICLES OF A BABY WEARING MAMA


When Miles was first born I "wore" him in a few ring slings that I hand made. It was glorious bliss. I loved wearing him. I can't wait to wear sweet Lil LEN???!!! But, Miles was a big boy and quickly out grew the slings. He still did not have enough head or body control to utilize the sling positions for older babies. So, we moved him into the Bjorn and ErgoBaby. We had a major love affair with those for awhile, and then he graduated to the KoKoPax. For some reason, we never went back to the original carriers. Now that he is a bigger boy and carrying him unsupported is getting harder and harder, I have decided that he will go back into a carrier. Enter the Baby K'Tan. This is the Maya Wrap without all of the unnecessary fabric and wrapping and tying. This is the wrap (that acts like a sling) I should have had when he was first born. This is the wrap that I WILL have for Baby LEN???!!! This is the wrap that I have just ordered and will be using to carrying Miles around in a week. This is the wrap I will use to carry both of my peanuts when the time comes!!!! THIS IS THE WRAP!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment