Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SWEET PEA IS UP ALL NIGHT PAR-TAY-ING AND I'M UP ALL NIGHT PEEING!!!



Little baby LENN?? loves to get His/Her groove on while I like to get my snooze on!!! I find myself up a lot in the middle of the night either peeing a ton or just feeling our sweet pea dancing around in there. I forgot how much time I spent making midnight trips to the toilet, when I was pregnant with Miles. Of course, I also forgot how much water my Midwife likes to make me consume. I think anyone would pee this much if they were drinking 3 liters of water a day!!! LENN?? helps the process along by using my bladder as a bouncy ball...;0)!!! So far, this is all I have been experiencing at this point in the pregnancy. I have had a few cramps here and there as my uterus grows, but certainly nothing to write home about. Just a whole lot of excreting!!! A LOT OF URINARY EXCRETING!!! Honestly -- I pee so much that we may need to start a TP fund and enlist the help of our friends and loved ones in supporting our growing need for tons and tons of Charmin!!! Ok -- I'm done talking about it -- sorry Gumpa -- I know -- a lot of TMI!!!! ;0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment