Monday, December 13, 2010

30 WEEK PRENATAL APPOINTMENT

We met with our Midwife once again. This time was our last 4 week appointment. From now on we go in to see her every 2 weeks. The visit was a smooth as can be and was probably our fastest yet. Jay Jay was able to make it along to this appointment, which was so exciting for me and Miles. Jason's work schedule has made it impossible for him to be at any of our appointments. So it was such a rare treat for him to be there. Everything is looking and feeling good. Lennon's heart rate was stellar (of course we already knew that from last weeks L&D stint) and we are still measuring big. OF COURSE WE ARE -- he's a BIG BOY!!!! This past months weight gain was -- DRUM ROLL PLEASE -- 6 POUNDS!!!! That's right. A whopping 6 pounds. I am CERTAIN that about 3 of those pounds are all him. My belly has really grown -- Plus -- his giant junk in the trunk booty is all up in my gallbladder. My mom was happy to hear that my weight gain was up, because she said that it looked like I had lost some weight. I have to say -- I love hearing that. She made my day when she said that. I feel like saying -- "Tell me again how skinny you think I look..."!!!! She's the best. I'm pretty sure that all of the walking I have been doing has helped me lose inches in my butt and thighs. So I think that's what she noticed. I have been feeling up an down about the weight gain -- but after my mom's compliment and the Jay Jay photo shoot -- I am feeling pretty darn gorgeous. A 24 lb. weight gain at 30 weeks is darn near perfect. If I gain 1 lb. every week for the next 10 weeks I will be at 34lbs. and you really can't ask for anything more healthy and perfect than that. We'll see. I am so interested to see how much bigger this little guy is going to be than his big brother. I hope not too much -- Miles paved a decent road for baby brother and I am hoping that Lennon doesn't plan to make the "streets wider"!!! LOLOLOLOL. Well -- we only about 10 short weeks left to wait. I think we're going to find that time is going to fly up until week 34 and then we're going to hit the January slow down. We've been so fortunate to have the holidays as a distraction. Time has flown by. But once January hits I have a feeling that the last 6 weeks are going to feel like an eternity!!! Maybe baby boy will come a week or two early?!?!?! Yeah right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment