Tuesday, December 28, 2010

32 WEEK PRENATAL APPOINTMENT


We met with Renee, yesterday morning, for our 32 week prenatal appointment. Jay Jay was able to be there once again -- which was such a wonderful treat -- and he even brought the camera along to chronicle the event. Everything seems to be moving along splendidly and there are no real issues to report. There is of course the fact that Lennon is going to be a ginormo little boy and that I should start watching my sugar and simple carb intake, but other than that everything is great. My weight gain these past two weeks was 2lbs. which is perfect. I was stunned that I had only gained the recommended 1lb. per week as I had really stuffed my face with tons of holiday goodies. We did talk about when I can start trying to get my body prepared for labor and what things I can do. Looks like I will be beginning an Evening Primrose Oil routine starting at 34 weeks to help soften my cervix and at 36 weeks I will begin a combination of herbs called Dr. Christopher's Prenatal Formula that is supposed to help my body along in the preparation process. Our hope is that Lennon comes at least on time and no later. With as big as he is already I just don't think I can handle going nearly 2 weeks overdue like I did with Miles. Here's to hoping. We did get to hear Lennon's heartbeat and Miles even got to help Renee hold the doppler. Miles was so into this part of the appointment and wanted to be right up where all the action was. He was so cute. When Renee got a good solid heartbeat Miles began bobbing his head to the rhythm of the beat. It was so melt your heart wonderful. Our next appointment is set for January 10 at 34 weeks -- we will probably test my titers once again just to make sure that there hasn't been an blood sensitization. Until then!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment