Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I AM ONE SPOILED PREGNANT MOMMA!!!





Jay Jay decided to make this Christmas all about giving me the princess/girlie girl treatment. I got tons of amazing girlie girl things to help make me feel like the beautiful princess that Jay Jay says I am!!! I was showered with tons of new makeup, makeup cases, makeup brushes, perfume, hair styling accessories, and -- OH YES -- pair of diamond stud earings and a gorgeous, antique wedding band set!!! There were a few other things in there as well. Jay Jay really went all out and I have been having a great time trying out all of the new eyeshadow palettes and getting glammed up. Thanks hunny bunny -- you really do know how to make a girl feel special!!!

1 comments:

Lital and Sam Klein said...

You look beautiful and Miles is a true sweetheart! Happy and Healthy New Year to you all!

Post a Comment