Monday, December 27, 2010

BELLY COMPARISONS


For some reason I can't find my 34 week belly pic anywhere. All I have for comparison is my 36+ week pic and -- well -- it's close. At 32 weeks this pregnancy my belly is not too far off from my 36 week shot last pregnancy. It's smaller, but not much. My midwife did express some concern today about how big baby Lennon is going to be. She urged me to stay away from sugar and refined flour and carbs. She says that it's important to try to keep the baby from gaining TOO much weight at this point -- as she is certain we are headed for a 9lbs.+ little boy. She has faith in my ability to birth a baby this big -- but she would rather I not. She mentioned the fact that Miles was 8lbs. 9oz. and he was a very tight fit!!! So, needless to say, I am taking her VERY seriously and watching my diet very closely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment