Friday, December 17, 2010

WHAT A DIFFERENCE....


After a long of week of people's eyes bugging out of their heads and being bombarded by rude comments like "Whoa -- you look like you're gonna pop any day now" -- I got to thinking. Am I really that much bigger than last time? I mean -- I have 2 months left and people are telling me I look like I'm gonna pop now???? So -- I decided to do another belly comparison. I won't be 32 weeks until a week from Sunday, but I dug up both 28 week pics and here they are. I was definitely bigger this time around, but the most shocking difference is the belly shape!!! It's amazing how different the 2 bellies look. At 28 weeks I was carrying higher and more round. Maybe even a little more distributed width wise. This pregnancy my belly looks lower, narrower, and gosh darn pointy!!!! I can't wait to compare 32 week pics -- as my belly size at 28 weeks this pregnancy was more comparable to my first 32 week pic. I'll post that one too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment