Thursday, December 30, 2010

LENNON'S MOVEMENTS ARE STARTING TO HURT!!!

Ok -- those wonderful little baby movements have become very hard, strong, and painful movements that have me doubling over in extreme discomfort. Most of it is tolerable -- although Lennon has given me a few swift kicks to the ribs that have made me yelp out in pain. He is running out of room very quickly, but has no plans to sit still. He doesn't seem to care that he's waaaaaay bigger than momma's womb should have allowed and he is all about stretching out in there. His movements are also causing mild, but uncomfortable contractions and many MANY braxton hicks contractions as well. Because he's so big in there -- the BH contractions are intensely uncomfortable and my belly gets very VERY hard. The BH's are lasting minutes long -- which feels like forever sometimes. Mark my words -- LENNON IS GOING TO BE LONGER THAN MILES WAS AT BIRTH!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment