Sunday, December 12, 2010

CELEBRATING 30 WEEKS WITH A PHOTO SHOOT JAY JAY STYLE





What better way to celebrate the beginning of our 10 week countdown than with a wonderful maternity photo shoot. My super, fantastically, talented with a camera, hubby gave me the wonderful gift of gorgeous pregnancy pics. The shoot was so much fun and we ended up with a ton of unbelievably beautiful shots. I've included a few here, but I plan on adding more over the next few days. There are just so many. Who needs to spend hundreds on a professional when you have Jay Jay buns? Of course, we will be getting pro ones done as well, because we want to have pics of us together. It's hard for Jay Jay to shoot and be shot at the same time. ;0) Thanks so much my love for such a fun day.

1 comments:

Prescott & Christina Littlefield said...

You are stunning!

Post a Comment