Monday, November 15, 2010

BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHER

I've been asking around about BIrth Photographers the last couple of weeks and I think we may have picked one. Lisa Bones (our sonogrpaher) and Renee (our Midwife) gave us a few names of some very talented ladies who do Birth Photos and I must say that all of their work is stunning. At this point I am trying to decide between Sandra Corell and Heather Keil. The cost difference is pretty significant, but Sandra Corell makes herself available for the total time of the labor and birth, as well as for the hour after. Heather Keil will be available for 2 hours or as long as we want but her price goes up $100 per every extra hour over 2. That could really add up. Either way -- we have to figure it out soon and book it because they obviously can only commit themselves to so many births in a month. Plus -- my Mom is giving me the Birth Photographer as a gift for Christmas!!!! That's right!!!! I need to get things squared away because MY SUPER AWESOME MOM needs to get everything together before Christmas!!!! How amazing is she? What an outstanding gift -- the gift of picture memories of the birth of our second little boy. I love you so much mom. Thanks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment