Friday, November 5, 2010

I GOT A SUPPORT BELT


So I made the leap and bought a maternity support belt. I got the one pictured from Motherhood Maternity. I know -- it's totally hideous and you can definitly see it through your clothes, but all vanity aside, it felt amazing. I could not believe the difference once I put this on. The lady at the store said that this was the best one in terms of support and feel, but that it wasn't the greatest in the looks department. Uh -- totally. The only bummer is that they didn't have any smalls left and I had to have them drop ship one to my house from the warehouse. So, I won't be able to enjoy it until next week some time. I really can't wait. My back is really starting to ache. By the way -- I am so sold on this support garment thing now that I am even looking into compression pantyhose to help minimize swelling and what not. LOL. I feel like I don't know myself anymore!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment