Friday, November 5, 2010

THE PUJ TUB








I have been dreading the thought of having to get another giant, plastic baby tub!!! When Miles outgrew his I was so relieved to turn it over to the Children's Orchard. I could not get that thing out of the house fast enough. And here we are -- again -- faced with the fact that we need a safe place to bathe Lennon!!! Well -- I found the holy grail "tub"!!! When I saw this bad boy it was love at first sight. It literally folds and snaps into place with one hand, unfolds just as easily, fits in ANY sink (including round bathroom sinks), and is made of a soft, waterproof, temp. stabile foam (our changing pad is made from the same material). The puj tub has got me really looking forward to bathing little Lennon. Needless to say -- it's on our list. We will have this!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment