Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A MOM'S BEST FRIEND!!!

I have been meaning to blog about this mommy/pregnancy friendly topic. Most women don't want gifts that involve cooking or cleaning. But not this momma!!!! NanaBee and I were getting a few things at Lowe's a couple of months back and I pointed out the Electrolux Ergorapido Ultra!!! I told her that this was my dream "vacuum"!!! I explained that it was very quiet, cordless, lightweight, 12 volts, and has a handheld piece that comes off for hard to reach places or counter tops. She was sold!!! She then GENEROUSLY purchased one for each of us!!! OMG!!!! HOw amazing. Not only is she the most awesome mom around -- but she gets my need for clean floors and appreciates it!!! She also gets my need for something that doesn't require being plugged and unplugged and lugged around from room to room. She also understands my need for something that is quiet enough to use while the babies are slumbering away. It's also so much easier on my pregnant back. I literally get the whole house vacuumed in less than 10 minutes -- and that's saying something when you have an 11oo sq. ft. house and are being chased around by baby Miles. It's so nice to have clean floors EVERYDAY -- especially when you have a little one crawling around on it (and soon to be 2 little ones). So needless to say -- THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!! The ergorapido is one of the best gifts I have ever received!!! ANd by the way -- she also clued me into the swiffer wet jet mop and microfiber cloths. I just wet the cloths and put them on the wet jet and my floors are cleaned in lightening speed. I don;t ever have to buy replacement cloths because I use, wash, and reuse the microfibers instead!!! That woman is brilliant!!! Anyway -- back to cleaning!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment