Friday, November 19, 2010

PREGNANT GALS EVERYWHERE!!!

I swear -- IT'S BABY SEASON!!! I know so many people who are pregnant or just were recently. Yesterday I got a call from my cousin Adam, in Chicago, and he gave me their blessed news. They are expecting baby number 3, due June 25. He also informed me that my other cousin, Alex, is also expecting and that she is due FEBRUARY 12!!!! OMG -- my baby cousin is due to have her 2nd baby the same month as us!!! How exciting. My friend and co-worker's wife is due New's Year Eve and I am in the middle of planning their baby shower. And -- AND -- My cousin Les' wife had their baby last month, and my friend Christina had her little girl about 2 weeks ago. I also met a few lovely ladies through my friend Christina who have had or are having babies!!!! WOWZA!!!! You know what all of this means right???? There's lots of "LOVIN" happening around these parts!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment