Monday, June 28, 2010

FEELING OH SOOOOOOO TIRED

6 weeks under the old belt and boy do I feel exhausted. I have no energy and no desire to do anything more than the bare BARE minimum. First Trimester fatigue was a big symptom that I suffered while pregnant with Miles, and this pregnancy is no exception. There are, of course, way worse symptoms to be complaining of, and I do count myself very lucky, but I'm still freaking tired!!! I'm looking forward to the energy rush that comes with the second trimester. At the very least I'd love to be able to make it through a workout without feeling like I'm going fall asleep mid pushup. Aside from the fatigue, I'm still experiencing mild nausea every now and then, I've had some hormonal breakouts, and my feet already swelled, today, for the first time. The swelling could totally have been prevented if I had been a smart pregnant gal and not worn my super stilleto wedges!!!! Duh. So, now I know (or remember) pregnant gals should wear shoes appropriate for pregnancy -- or just walk around bare foot(;0). Anything else??? Well -- I'm convinced we're having a girl, because the thighs and booty have already started to -- ummmm -- spread. Jason thinks I'm crazy, but I swear that I am already starting to put on some poundage below the waist. We won't know for sure for several weeks, though. And yes -- the belly is still popping out like mad!!!! It's all a part of the beauty of growing a tiny little bebe!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment