Friday, June 18, 2010

MIDWIFE + MAMA TO BE = REUNITED!!!


"Reunited and it feels so good....reunited......" That's right -- Renee and Amanda are back. Team "Deliver dat Baby at Home"!!! I am so excited that Renee is going to be our midwife through pegnancy number 2. She provided us with the best prenatal care and delivery!!! Miles and I were in such great hands with Renee, and we plan on delivering baby number 2 the same way!!! This time, however, Renee has opened her birth center and the prenatal appointments will take place there instead of in our home. I'll admit, I was bummed about that one. Every appointment we had, every blood draw, all of the tests and procedures (except for ultrasounds) she did in the comfort of our own home. We never had to drive anywhere. Of course, I am super excited to see Renee's new birth center, so it evens out. We will, of course, still be having the baby at home au naturale!!!! Yippeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment