Thursday, June 10, 2010

WE TESTED EARLY!!!!!


So -- in true Amanda fashion -- I could wait no more!!! We had the home pregnancy test sitting in our bathroom -- it was so easily accessible. Jason warned me that we would likely get a negative result, but, that since it was 4 days early, it didn't mean anything. I had to do it anyhow. Despite the fact that I knew I would face significant disappointment. To our astonishment and relief -- we got a positive!!! POSITIVE!!! We are officially preggers. We're in a family way. We're cookin' a bun. We Baby Danced successfully and now we are overjoyed. We are literally floating on air as we take in the reality of the fact that we get to be pregnant all over again and we get have another beautiful bundle of baby. Of course, it is soooooo early. We will only be 4 weeks pregnant this weekend. So, we are still in a very delicate phase of pregnancy, but I am taking it easy (by easy -- I mean napping tons), doing my workouts, and continuing to take all the necessary vitamins. Here we go. We have moved past the TTC phase and we officially have... "Another Bun in the Oven"!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment