Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WORKING ON MY FITNESS


I swear that my post partum recovery, after Miles, was so fast because I continued to workout up until 36 weeks pregnant. We still walked 2-3 miles a day up until I gave birth. In fact, I think we walked 2-3 miles while I was in labor -- up and down stairs. Hardcore!!!! The point being -- with what I know now -- I plan to workout, once again through this pregnancy. Jason has been a dedicated partner and trainer, and we are still kicking booty in the fitness department. It has never been more difficult, though, and Jason really has his work cut out for him when it comes to motivating me to get moving. I really would rather sleep. Oh sweet sleep. But, I know, it is good for me and it is good for the baby. I am soooooooo hoping for a similar recovery this time around, especially having a toddler and a newborn to care for. I will need all of the strength I can get!!!! BTW -- yep -- that's totally my lil' baby bump!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment