Saturday, June 26, 2010

IT'S THE STUPENDOUS SNUGGLY SNOOGLE!!!


Hip hip hooray for my favorite company ever, Leachco!!! Jason gave me the Leachco All Nighter for Valentine's Day when I was pregnant with Miles, and it was the best body pillow in the history of all body pillows. The best on all of the planets. In all of the galaxies. Until. UNTIL -- the SNOOGLE!!! That's right, unlike the All Nighter, which was shaped like a J, the Snoogle is shaped like an O with ends that don't attach. I would not have made it through pregnancy number 1 without that All Nighter, but let me tell you how great it is to have the option to toss and turn whichever direction I feel like. No need to readjust the pillow when I move -- it's already done. I love this thing so much. It arrived today and I literally tore open the box and ran to the bedroom to try it out. I fell asleep within minutes. Slept for an hour. Just wait until my belly is big enough to rest on this Snuggly little Snoogle. Everyone pregnant woman deserves the opportunity to snuggle up to a snoogle!!! LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment