Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OUR TTC CHART -- IT'S VERY -- ORGANIZED

This is probably the most organized Basal Body Temp. Chart I have ever seen. At the very least, it is the most organized chart that I have ever had. This chart is missing today's temperature, but if you had to guess what it might be, I'm sure you could. That's right -- 98.3 -- again. The temps. are supposed to climb like this, it's just an indication of a normal cycle, but what we want to see is that it continues to climb past my date of expected menses. If it drops then I am not pregnant, if it stays up, then I am. Usually. This isn't always the case with people who have irregular cycles, but this was the case for me when I got pregnant with Miles, so I am assuming that we can look for a steady increase this time as well. So -- yes -- they climb, but like this??? In this sort of step-like pattern??? I've never seen anything like it. It's pretty cool, and we have a lot of fun each morning predicting what the temp. is going to be. I bet that tomorrow mornings temp goes up. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment