Friday, June 11, 2010

ROUND LIGAMENT PAIN


I woke up this morning with these sharp twinges down and around my uterus. I kept telling Jason that they hurt but that they weren't like cramps. I was certain that I had felt them before, but it wasn't until this afternoon that I realized what they are. Freaking round ligament pain. I know, I know. This early??? I didn't know that it was even possible. So, I looked it up and sure enough there were several forums with women complaining of round ligament pain at just 4 weeks pregnant. I guess with second pregnancies the body already knows what it's doing and gets to work right away. I thought I would have a few months before I would get to experience these bad boys again. They are yowsa!!! The good news??? I am for real -- round ligament pain and all -- preggers!!! Bring it on!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment