Saturday, June 12, 2010

OUR 4 WEEK BELLY PICTURE



So -- here we are -- back to it. We were so giddy taking our 4 week picture. We forgot how much fun it was to take these pics and how much we loved seeing the changes every 4 weeks. The black and white picture is our Miles 4 week pregnancy picture. As you can see, my belly is nowhere near as flat as it was before I had Miles, but it still looks pretty darn good. That being said -- I do have a belly full of buffalo wings. So, no -- I don't think I'm starting to show yet. Although, my uterus does feel swollen and I have been experiencing stretching and pulling -- so maybe slightly???? They do say that you can begin showing as early as 5 weeks with second and third babies -- I don't know that I'm ready for that. Yikes. Naw -- just a little mummy tummy and some 'licious wings!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment